The Vancouver New Year’s Eve Celebration Society is a registered not-for-profit community initiative with a mandate to plan, organize, finance and stage an annual accessible, public New Year’s Eve celebration in the City of Vancouver.
Society Board of Directors
The Vancouver New Year’s Eve Celebration Society’s Board of Directors consists of members from:
- Chair, Dani Pretto - Vanterre Projects Corp.
- Kenneth Chan - Daily Hive
- Luca Citton - Boughton Law Corporation
- John Keserich - BDO Canada
- Brenda Longland - Tourism Vancouver
- Heather McKenzie-Beck - Downtown Vancouver Business Improvement Association
- Laurie Purdon – Vancouver Airport Authority
- Diane Shakeshaft - Starbucks Coffee
- Karm Sumal - Daily Hive
PRP is an award-winning event company that specializes in creating live content, technical production and branded spaces. PRP designs live experiences that inspire, engage and leave lasting memories. Through three divisions (PRP Sport, PRP Experiential and PRP Events), PRP has produced high-profile events such as the Opening and Closing Ceremonies for the Invictus Games Toronto 2017, the 2015 FIFA Women's World Cup, the Vancouver 2010 Paralympic Winter Games as well as multiple Canada Sevens tournaments, Canada Games, Grey Cup halftime shows and the Fair at the PNE. The team at PRP believe that when you love what you do, it shows.